St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The only face wash I use! I’ve used this face wash for about 9 years and will never buy another. I just use it at the end of my shower and get out feeling great. I recommend this face wash to EVERYONE I know because I truly believe this is the secret to flawless skin. I haven’t had more than a mere pimple since I’ve started using it.
i love this product really recommend this it has worked wonders for my skin 10 out of 10 product but this!! the packing is really nicely made its cute yet simple i bought it from walmart.com if you want it from there i think this is perfect no improvement needed
Love using this! I use this before my Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser to get all the dead skin off and it does a good job! It smells good and it very affordable! If you have sensitive skin, i would avoid this, but if you have normal skin, you will love this!!
This is my go to heavy duty scrub. I can’t use this every day because it would cause significant irritation but once a month or so I use this apricot scrub and it does a great job of removing sebum and products that have slowly accumulated over time. I need to follow it with a good amount of sweet almond oil or Argan oil to give my skin back some of its moisture but I don’t have issues with irritation or damaged skin afterwards. Great product
Yes, Yes, Yes and more yes. I have never had acne before in life. Sure he occasional pimple here and there, but nothing major. Once I turned 28, my chin went crazy with breakouts. I tried so many products and spent so much money trying to clear up my skin. The n a whim, i picked this up and after a week was hooked. I have always been nervous to exfoliate since i have very dry skin, but this scrub is amazing. It actually helps hydrate my skin while exfoliating and clearing acne, need i say no more :)
I hardly use any skin products, but this is my go to. It keeps my skin fresh feeling and healthy looking, and is easy to apply in the shower and use efficiently. I like the natural feel and smell— nothing too over the top.
I have combination skin, and when I tried this I was very nervous. It moisturized in the right places and took of my dead skin too. I always use cream afterwards, and it works beautifully. It is really cheap and a little goes a long way. Definitely a good buy.
My favorite face scrub hands down. I typically use this three times a week and it really has helped with my blemishes i don’t usually break out much but when I do this is my go to and it works if you’re thinking of buying this get it now you won’t regret it.
This product feels like it’s working while you use it, but in the end it exfoliates too much. It’s too harsh for my skin. I purchased at target and it is affordable. I do not recommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Great product. I was actually referred by a friend. It smells sooo good but it us not harsh on the face. Gives you this wonderful smooth clean feeling. While helping to get rid of redness and blemishes at the same time
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos