St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub leaves my face feeling hydrated ,i really love that, and for me it works within a week, so i don't have a blemish face!
I love my apricot scrub, i use it three times a week. it makes my face feel baby soft and it smells amazing so thats always a plus!
Smells and feels amazing. leaves my skin feeling baby smooth. haven't tried the rest of the products but apricot is my fav for now
My favorite cleanser!!! It clears all dirt, makeup and oiliness and gives a healthy glow! Also, gets rid of slight newly-born acne.
My mom swears by this scrub but it's just not for me. I don't really like microbeads... I prefer the facial cleansers without them.
I use this everyday and I looove it!! My face feels amazing after I use this. I find it to be affordable and would recommend this.
This is one of the best face scrubs i have used ! i love how soft my faces feels after i use it ! i will for ever by this product
My husband and i use this to exfoliate our face and body. Works great before a self tan and he loves it to get rid of black heads.
I Remain Loyal To This Product For 8 Years Now And Up To This Day, It Never Fails To Amaze Me On How My Skin Looks Great Everyday..
Love how clean this cleanser makes my face feel gets rid of my blackheads and blemishes. Nice smell to it doesn't smell bad at all
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos