St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have used this scrub since I was about fifteen years old. It works wonders on my skin. I don't use it every day because I feel like it might be a tad too harsh if I did. I just use it if I feel like my skin needs a really good deep clean. It makes my skin feel smooth and squeaky clean. I always recommend this to my friends looking for a good facial scrub.
I always have and always will LOVE this product. I use it daily and in every single shower. I tried to switch brands and my face got so gross and acne covered! I switched back immediately. Ain't nobody got time for that! Lol Favorite brand EVER of face wash! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Such a classic, everybody uses this. I loved this until I discovered another product, although I love this product I personally had to stop because I felt like it was a little too harsh at exfoliating, does make skin feel soft and look great after one use, it can be aggressive in sensitive areas. The exfoliant is a bit too rough for my skin, but works amazing!
This has been a holy grail product of mine since my early teens. I have used it many times and it always seems to find its way back into rotation. Great value and great product. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I also like that the exfoliants are not plastic and are made from natural materials.
I've been using the scrub ever since I was 10 years old when I started to become more concerned about my skin and started to notice marks and blemishes on my face so I took the advantage of using the skin scrub my mom suggested in this stuff is amazing the apricot smell so good scrub is not harsh and it completely cleared some of my pores out!!! I would recommend to all who doesn't want anything harsh on their face but wants to remove dead skin and to get that good exfoliate on their face!
I've been using this face wash for years and I love it! It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It is gentle enough to use daily and even helps with removing leftover make up. The only downside is that it is completely terrible if you get some in your eyes! You can find it at any drug store!
Whenever I don't have time to use an exfoliating mask to really cleanse my skin and remove the dead skin cells, I just use this and it gives me about the same results! Only reason I don't use this all the time is because we all can't over exfoliate and I have blackhead issues that my masks target but this cleanser doesn't really pull them out like a mask does.
I have lots of acne, acne scars, and blackheads. My skin is always so oily and every other scrub I tried would make my face too dry after using them. Then my mom got me this scrub. After using it for the 1st time I noticed that most of my blackheads were gone and my skin was not dried out. This scrub smells amazing and my skin is really soft and smooth after I use. Definitely getting it again.
I'm not exactly all too crazy about this mask. I love the way my skin feels while I'm using it, but to be quite honest.. it leaves my skin a little dry. I'm used to oily skin, and hate it.. but I don't want dry skin either. I guess it just depends on your skin type maybe? Not to sure if reccoment it.
I love this scrub for my face. It really gets deep in my pores and isn’t too harsh on my skin. The scrub is nice and cleans away the dirt and dead skin. It’s affordable and I definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos