St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love the smell of this cleanser! It also exfoliates really well, so my skin is clean and fresh feeling every time I wash my face!
I absolutely love to use this as a face scrub when my skin is extra dry and needs exfoliating. It isn’t too harsh on sensitive skin
Hate this. It works for a couple days and then nothing. Nada. Oh wait, yeah no, I still hate it every time I stupidly purchase it.
Smells fresh and is a great exfoliator. I've definitely seen an improvement in my completion after using this in my daily routine.
I love this product definitely tough enough to remove dead skin but gentle for everyday use. Leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
I love this scrub, it's gentle enough but a good bottom kicking scrub! I have tried the off brands and nothing beats this bad boy!
I love using this product it works really well at getting rid of blackblackheads and drying out pimples with drying out your face.
This always exfoliates my skins and leaves it soft and silky, I would recommend this to anyone who has dirty pores and acne marks.
I've used this scrub ever since I was in middle school and it had never done me wrong it's one of my favorite go to facial scrubs.
I use this a few times a week to exfoliate my face. I like how it gets rid of some of my dry skin and leaves my face feeling soft.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos