St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I always have and always will LOVE this product. I use it daily and in every single shower. I tried to switch brands and my face got so gross and acne covered! I switched back immediately. Ain't nobody got time for that! Lol Favorite brand EVER of face wash! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
I tried this because I was having a bad go with blemishes on my chin and cheeks. I was desperate to make my face better. It was cheap and smelled good. I tried it out and the smell was amazing and the abrasive texture make it felt like it was working. I used it a few times and it helped briefly it seemed. But then my acne came back worse. I had to use another product to make it go away.
I bought this product at Walgreens. It ran for a great price of at least 4$ very affordable . It cleans your face very good the beads inside of it makes the product 20 times better. When it comes to room for improvement It could improve the size they should make a bigger tube. Overall I love this product.
Such a classic, everybody uses this. I loved this until I discovered another product, although I love this product I personally had to stop because I felt like it was a little too harsh at exfoliating, does make skin feel soft and look great after one use, it can be aggressive in sensitive areas. The exfoliant is a bit too rough for my skin, but works amazing!
I use to use this scrub on my face all the time but when I told my esthetician I used it she advised me to stop immediately. Apparently the scrubbing properties in this product case micro tears in the skin which in turn let in dirt and stuff to clog your pores. Hearing that scared me so I have not used it since.
I have lots of acne, acne scars, and blackheads. My skin is always so oily and every other scrub I tried would make my face too dry after using them. Then my mom got me this scrub. After using it for the 1st time I noticed that most of my blackheads were gone and my skin was not dried out. This scrub smells amazing and my skin is really soft and smooth after I use. Definitely getting it again.
I have been using St. Ives apricot scrub since I was 13 years old. Even after 11 years, I have zero complaints! I use the scrub once a week with zero issues.. it smells delish, leaves my face feeling super clean, and the container is small enough to take up virtually no room whatsoever. I have been recommending this product for years & will continue to do so!
I absolutely love using this face wash! I use it once to twice a week to exfoliate a little bit. If you use it every day, it might be too harsh on the skin so I usually break up my uses. It always makes my skin feel so clean and bright after uses. I always make sure I have this with me when I shower!
This is a great product to exfoliate your skin... It gets all the old, dead skin off easily and so fast. I had less breakouts and my face felt so smooth after I used this. I only use it about three times a week so the product lasts a long time and my skin doesn't get too sensitive or over exfoliated. It smells so amazing and feels so good on my skin too.
One of my favorite scrubs! Every time I use it, my skin is always much softer and radiant the next day. I've heard that it may cause problems for sensitive skin but I've never had any issues with it. It's one of my favorites to use in the shower and it really helps get rid of any dry patches on my face.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos