BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brianna G.
Gillette, WY
I always have and always will LOVE this product. I use it daily and in every single shower. I tried to switch brands and my face got so gross and acne covered! I switched back immediately. Ain't nobody got time for that! Lol Favorite brand EVER of face wash! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this because I was having a bad go with blemishes on my chin and cheeks. I was desperate to make my face better. It was cheap and smelled good. I tried it out and the smell was amazing and the abrasive texture make it felt like it was working. I used it a few times and it helped briefly it seemed. But then my acne came back worse. I had to use another product to make it go away.
Simia L.
I bought this product at Walgreens. It ran for a great price of at least 4$ very affordable . It cleans your face very good the beads inside of it makes the product 20 times better. When it comes to room for improvement It could improve the size they should make a bigger tube. Overall I love this product.
octavio r.
Covina, CA
Such a classic, everybody uses this. I loved this until I discovered another product, although I love this product I personally had to stop because I felt like it was a little too harsh at exfoliating, does make skin feel soft and look great after one use, it can be aggressive in sensitive areas. The exfoliant is a bit too rough for my skin, but works amazing!
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to use this scrub on my face all the time but when I told my esthetician I used it she advised me to stop immediately. Apparently the scrubbing properties in this product case micro tears in the skin which in turn let in dirt and stuff to clog your pores. Hearing that scared me so I have not used it since.
Shahara W.
I have lots of acne, acne scars, and blackheads. My skin is always so oily and every other scrub I tried would make my face too dry after using them. Then my mom got me this scrub. After using it for the 1st time I noticed that most of my blackheads were gone and my skin was not dried out. This scrub smells amazing and my skin is really soft and smooth after I use. Definitely getting it again.
Kendall H.
Riverview, MI
I have been using St. Ives apricot scrub since I was 13 years old. Even after 11 years, I have zero complaints! I use the scrub once a week with zero issues.. it smells delish, leaves my face feeling super clean, and the container is small enough to take up virtually no room whatsoever. I have been recommending this product for years & will continue to do so!
Meghan F.
Union park, FL
I absolutely love using this face wash! I use it once to twice a week to exfoliate a little bit. If you use it every day, it might be too harsh on the skin so I usually break up my uses. It always makes my skin feel so clean and bright after uses. I always make sure I have this with me when I shower!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product to exfoliate your skin... It gets all the old, dead skin off easily and so fast. I had less breakouts and my face felt so smooth after I used this. I only use it about three times a week so the product lasts a long time and my skin doesn't get too sensitive or over exfoliated. It smells so amazing and feels so good on my skin too.
Janna R.
Groton, MA
One of my favorite scrubs! Every time I use it, my skin is always much softer and radiant the next day. I've heard that it may cause problems for sensitive skin but I've never had any issues with it. It's one of my favorites to use in the shower and it really helps get rid of any dry patches on my face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.