St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is like clay mixed with wet sand in consistency. There is a slight problem in that it's difficult to spread on wet skin as it tends to slide off into the sink in clumps. But when it does spread adequately, it exfoliates well and leaves skin feeling smooth without residue. Would probably not buy again.
I love St. Ives apricot scrub. It works great and has a very pleasant smell. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Since I have been using it my face doesn't really break out and is always smooth feeling. I love that it does not cost too much and is priced just right.
I've been using this face wash for years and I love it! It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It is gentle enough to use daily and even helps with removing leftover make up. The only downside is that it is completely terrible if you get some in your eyes! You can find it at any drug store!
I've been using the scrub ever since I was 10 years old when I started to become more concerned about my skin and started to notice marks and blemishes on my face so I took the advantage of using the skin scrub my mom suggested in this stuff is amazing the apricot smell so good scrub is not harsh and it completely cleared some of my pores out!!! I would recommend to all who doesn't want anything harsh on their face but wants to remove dead skin and to get that good exfoliate on their face!
This is the only facial cleanser I use. I love it so much that I am afraid to use anything use. My skin feels so fresh and cleansed after washing my face with this facial scrub. I use it twice a day, once in the morning, then once before bed. I have been using it for years that I got my husband hooked on it now.
I love this scrub. I was a first time user and is the only scrub that you get at the pharmacy that actually is effective. The price is very affordable, and I would definitely buy this again as soon as I finsh it. I would reccommend it to someone looking for an effective exfoliator at an affordable price. St. Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemonade & Mandarin Orange Scrub
This is a good product as well. But this is not a everyday product. You could buy this from your local drugstore. And its very effective. This product is not for everyone. Very gentle on skin. Can last a very long time, depends on how you use it. I would consider buying again. But then again i don't know
Whenever I don't have time to use an exfoliating mask to really cleanse my skin and remove the dead skin cells, I just use this and it gives me about the same results! Only reason I don't use this all the time is because we all can't over exfoliate and I have blackhead issues that my masks target but this cleanser doesn't really pull them out like a mask does.
I've used this ever since middle school and I will continue to use this product. It will always be my go-to and it is soo inexpensive too! Holy grail product for sure and I can't travel without it! Super gentle on the skin and the little beads exfoliate my face without over drying it! Love this face wash!
I always have and always will LOVE this product. I use it daily and in every single shower. I tried to switch brands and my face got so gross and acne covered! I switched back immediately. Ain't nobody got time for that! Lol Favorite brand EVER of face wash! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos