St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my favorite facial scrub in the summer time. It smells good and is a good price. I did have to be cautious of dry skin.
I use this product three time a week. It keeps all the dead skin off and makes my face glow!! I also use it on my neck and shoulders.
Keeps my acne under control, makes my skin feel so smooth afterwards, and I even got by BF addicted to using it! Whats not to love?!
Nice cheap exfoliating scrub with some acne fighting ingredients. I was able to use it on a regular basis even with my sensitive skin
Love this stuff! It makes my face SOOOOO soft I cant stop using it. The best part about it is that it doesn't even irritate my skin.
This stuff is amazing! It doesn't leave any residue on my skin and it is very exfoliating. It has a nice smell but isn't overwhelming
I loved this facial cleanser! It left my skin feeling fresh and non oily. It helped to reduce my blemishes and red spots on my face.
I normally use the one that's not blemish control. I use it about twice a week. It smells really great, and it helps clean my pores.
This is my go to facial scrub. It's such a classic! Keeps my face free of blackheads and helps to exfoliate for smooth, bright skin.
Totally worth the hype on this product. It really does exfoliate your skin without leaving you feeling like peel layers of skin off.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos