St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my go to facial cleanser. Its very inexpensive and helps with my combination skin. It is a great daily exfoliating face wash.
I love this product way too much. It’s worked magic on my skin and I’m so happy I’ve found a product that finally works for my skin!
One of my all time faves. Easy to use and leaves face super soft also. Helps eliminate blackhead after a few washes. Highly recommend
Seriously great facial scrub and it's very affordable nice fresh apricot scent as well jot too over powering face super smooth after
I love this stuff! It takes off all my dead skin. It leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed. I absolutely love the smell of it!
Love this product. It really keeps my face clear and feeling so smooth. After one week of once a week use my clean really cleared up.
I've been using this for years on and off and it's one of the best out there. I'm in love with it. Now I got my whole click using it
i have used this product since high school. it is my go to facial cleanser. I enjoy the exfoliate in it and makes my fave feel.fresh
I would give this 100/5 stars if that was possible... this is the best face wash/scrub ever!!!!! definitely would recommend to anyone
I am obsessed with is face soap. I suffer from adult acne and this scrub is great when you have a break out and you need to exfoliate
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos