St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I normally use the one that's not blemish control. I use it about twice a week. It smells really great, and it helps clean my pores.
St. Ives products smell great, make my skin feel super soft afterwards, and appear to make a lasting difference to my skin texture.
I love this facial cleanser. I have been using it for nearly 3 years already and it leaves my face fresh and clean and smells amazing
I absolutely adore this product. It always leaves my skin feeling so soft. It doesn't irritate my skin and the price isn't bad at all
I love the smell of this product. It feels great on my skin. It leaves me feeling very refreashed and clean. I love the scrub factor.
I absolutely love love love this product. It always leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and smooth without being harsh on my skin.
Works amazingly. I've used this for as long as I can remember. I have used other name brand products but this one just works for me.
Smells really good. Inexpensive. Clears blackheads fast! Leaves my skin feeling clean, but not dry. Just as good as any $50 cleanser.
This stuff is amazing!!! It has a great scent. The texture of it might feel awkward but it works and you won't regret purchasing it.
I love this stuff! The smell is awesome! It always leaves my skin soft and smooth! The price is unbeatable and it lasts a long time.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos