BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
My boyfriend and I swear by this product. We both have acne and sensitive skin and this is the only product that has been able to accommodate both. It really gets deep into the pores and clear out all the junk while minimizing my pores. Depending on where you buy it, you can usually pick it up for about $5 and it is a fantastic buy. Smells amazing and does the trick!
Leslye M.
California
I love the smell for this one. I liked it a lot but my skin is really sensitive and the micro beads were refreshing but I feel like maybe how much I used it hurt my skin and I ended up breaking out a lot more on my forehead. It’s a great product and it’s smells wonderful, only advice is to use it every now and then like the directions say and not mess up like I did!
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
This is one of my favorite face scrubs, because it smells great and isn't too harsh on my skin. But I've used other products (Like Clean & Clear Trio) that work much better.

If you're prone to break outs this will help, but if they're bad breakouts I'd recommend looking for a different product.
Kayley M.
I love the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub because it gently exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and radiant. It keeps my monthly breakouts to a minimum and heals blemishes quickly. The price point is so affordable and I will be repurchasing like I have been for years! Definitely recommend.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
I've used this stuff since I hit puberty. I have a long history of greasy skin and this scrub makes it feel so clean! It doesn't really work to prevent breakouts but it definitely speeds up the healing time.
Sometimes I'll use a glob of this and a glob of a benzoyl peroxide wash together and that helps even more!
Chelsea G.
Glenville, NY
This scrub smells great and leaves my face feeling tight and refreshed. The only complaint I have is that the grit that makes the scrub is a bit sharp. If there was a way that it wasn't so painful when I used it, I would use this product more regularly. As it stands it is my go to when I need a deep exfoliation.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this face scrub! I have sensitive, dry skin and this is somewhat drying so if you have skin like me, be sure to moisturize afterwards. It does have a good scent, and I love the beads in the scrub because they really do dig deep to get rid of that excess dead skin & leave your face feeling smooth & looking great!  For the price & quality, this face scrub is definitely worth it.
Laura M.
Indiana, PA
So many people say it is too harsh for your skin, but i find that if you use a smaller amount and mix it in with a gentler face wash, it works awesome! The walnut shell and other scrubbing bits do a great job in really exfoliating my skin and clearing out my pores. Great for all us oily-skinned people out there!
Abby M.
Katy, TX
Amazing! This product was a lifesaver for me in my younger teen years. I had pretty bad acne and when I washed my face with this product it reduced my acne tremendously. I even got my brother hooked on this product. I recommend it for anyone who is looking to clear up their skin and by the way, it smells amazing!
Meghan R.
Lorain, OH
For almost 15 years I have sworn by this product. I use it on my face and my arms when my skin gets too dry, too bumpy, or anything else. Depending on how you scrub, it can be gentle or it can really clean off that dead skin. My face feels so smooth and clean after using it! It's gentle enough to use every day.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.