St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love love love this! These face wash has improved my skins look and feel. My face looks more moisturized and there is less breakouts!
One of my favs!! I enjoy the little scrubs because it gets deep in my pores and the cream just settles it all. It keeps my face refresh
Do not use this! I'm an esthetician and apricot scrubs are not safe for the face! They can cause microscopic cuts and damage the skin.
I love the St Ives apricot scrub so much! It has a nice smell that wakes me up in the morning, and even better, it gets rid of my acne!
I have been using this product on and off since my teen years. It's an awesome exfoliant and really makes my skin feel fresh and clean
Amazing product !!!!. Right after you wash your face with this scrub , your face feels clean and soft . It really helps the blemishes.
Love this stuff. Not for everyday use, but 2 or 3 times a week is ideal and keeps my skin feeling so soft. Plus, incredibly affordable.
I bought this to begin taking care of my skin and it's amazing it makes your skin feel super fresh after a long day of wearing makeup.
I love this facial scrub! I've been using it for years! It feels very nice on the skin, and smells really good! The packaging is good.
So far this stuff is great, leaves my skin feeling clean and healthy and I love the smell. Can't wait to keep using it and update more.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos