St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
LOVE this stuff! It's gentle enough for sensitive skin but is still a great scrub. Do yourself a favor and check it out. It's worth it!
This scrub is cheap and it does its job right. My skin is more smooth after each use. I have a lot less breakout from using this scrub.
Whit this I can feel that my pores are clean.It makes my face clean and I use this after work out. The feeling is great.best face wash.
Leaves your skin smooth and supple. Smells good so it wont irritate your nose or eyes. The scrub even helps with hydrating the skin. G
I like how soft my skin feels with the light exfoliate in this product, but it turns out I am not crazy about the smell of apricots.
This is one of my favorite scrubs, especially because how inexpensive it is! I would definitely recommend to anyone to pick this up!
This is one of the 2 products I use for my face when I shower. It leaves my skins smelling really good and leaves it smooth as well.
This is my go-to face scrub. I don't use it everyday though, as it dries my face out. It keeps my face looking smooth and acne free!
I have been using st. Ives forever i love this scrub i have been using this one twice a week for years now and it always has worked!
My skin has literally never felt so smooth! After just one use, my face went from being oily and rough to so smooth and balanced out.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos