St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this at least 2 times a week in the shower. I love them way it makes my face so smooth. It feels refreshing. I bought the big tub of this and I only use a tiny bit each use. It last long and is a great price! I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin during the winter. I love getting out of the shower and putting face lotion on my nice smooth skin!
Who hasn't heard of this product? Great exfoliated to use every couple of days. I use this on nights where I'm really tired and don't want to go through my full skin care routine. I just use his in the shower and slap on some moisturizer when I'm done. I don't use it enough to know if it's worthwhile but it has never broken me out so it's a great product to use!
My favorite scrub of all time! The only time I've ever been upset about this product is when I ran out of it. It's my go to for my oily skin. I have to use it almost every day because of my skin type but I love it so much! Helpful hints: use it to exfoliate your legs before you shave and you'll thank me later!
I have been using this for over ten years, and I love it! It is a great gentle exfoliator, and it is very cheap. It is only recommended to use a few times a week, so do so. If you use it more, it will leave your face dry and flaky. But if you don't want to invest in a high end product, this is just as effective.
This is by far my favorite face wash/scrub. I've gotten so many "face scrubs" that aren't scrubby at all but this one is reallly scrubby and good! The packaging is super cute and is what originally drew my eye to this product (also the smell). Overall I would definitely recommend this face wash to anyone and everyone, just make sure you are moisturizing after;)
I really like this for my night routine, leaves my skin feeling very clean. I sometimes even use it as a lip scrub gives me really nice soft lips. Helps with my oily problem areas (nose area mostly) if used as instructed. I would definitely recommend if you are in the need of a not so expensive facial scrub.
This product is like clay mixed with wet sand in consistency. There is a slight problem in that it's difficult to spread on wet skin as it tends to slide off into the sink in clumps. But when it does spread adequately, it exfoliates well and leaves skin feeling smooth without residue. Would probably not buy again.
Garbage. Absolutely the worst facial washing product I have ever used in my entire existence as a human being. It's harsh on the skin, leaves an oily film, no matter how well you wash it off..and it CAUSES breakouts. I don't know what the heck they're doing with this formula,but this product alone has made me never use any of their products ever again. Just gross!
I've used this for so many years. My skin is acne prone and this product seemed to help maintain and prevent my skin from getting worse. It didn't get rid of my acne, but I would definitely recommend this to anyone who just needs to exfoliate their skin to get rid of all that dead skin and gunk off your face!
I love my apricot blemish control acne scrub. This really softens my skin and controls my ance. I definitely see a difference in my skins appearance after using this. I use this all the time, I try to do it every day but I just forget sometimes .
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos