St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really like this scrub. The only thing I don't like is how little the bottle is, and it is a little higher than I would like to pay.
I've loved this product for years. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Pleasing scent makes it a great product to wake up your face
I've use this product every day and I love it! My face always looks clear and feels fresh. It's hard to beat the affordable price too!
This products have me hives and Orestes sling. For 2 weeks. Something in this products really messed with my skin I do not recommend it
This product really works for me, it makes my skin so smooth whenever I use it. it refreshes my face and it actually decreased my acne
This has been my go-to exfoliator for years now. I've tried many other products but I always go back to this one. It's simply the best.
I keep this on hand at my house. It's a must have. I make sure to have both my teens make this part of their daily cleaning ritual.
If you are looking for a scrub that is under$5 then this is it. You will feel the clean your looking for and it smells delicious
This is beyond perfect the only problem i have with it is that i am not really feeling the amount it goes so fast but it smells so good
THIS IS MY ONE AND ONLY. HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND I WILL CONTINUE USING IT UNABLE TO FIND A BETTER PRODUCT THAN THIS.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos