St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My go to cleanser. It is extremely exfoliating and leaves the skin feeling so clean. It smells great and it really helps with my acne.
This does not work for my skin, sadly. I was super excited to try it, but it did not work for me. Hopefully it works better for others.
This face cleaner is amazing. It cleans your face up and clears up your blemishes and acne. I use this everyday and it smells amazing .
This has been my go to facial scrub for years, and I have no plans of changing! I absolutely love the deep clean and soft skin results
Not only will it help reduce black heads but it also gently exfoliates the skin leaving your face baby soft. Inlove with this product!
This is by far my favorite face wash! leaves your skin feeling baby soft and super clean! you must include this is your daily routine.
I love how gentle this product is on my skin & it smells soo good & feels even better. Leaves your skin smooth, clean & feeling fresh.
This scrub is really good for exfoliating to remove the dead skin on your face so it leaves it soft and it's not too hard on your skin.
I really like this scrubs it makes my face feel clean and refresh. after an hour or so there is no dull or grease just a clean feeling
Ive used this everyday for the past 2 years! Its my favorite exfoliator. It keeps my skin so smooth and clean. I hardly ever break out.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos