St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
While this product left my skin incredibly soft, after a few uses I began to breakout very bad. Would not recommend for sensitive skin
Scrub my face and get it clean on a dime. I have used this product for nearly 20 yrs regularly. I love the clean feeling it gives me.
My go-to drug store scrub. Absolutely love it. Works great and is affordable. Definitely a must for anyone who isn't trying to splurge.
Whit this I can feel that my pores are clean.It makes my face clean and I use this after work out. The feeling is great.best face wash.
I love how gentle this product is on my skin & it smells soo good & feels even better. Leaves your skin smooth, clean & feeling fresh.
I love this product, I use it at the end of the day to wash away any make up or oil on my face. My face is nice and soft when done.
Love this product. I use it every other day or so and it keeps acne at bay. If you use it too much I think it can be a little drying.
Tgis face wash does infect make your face feel really smooth and clean but I don't feel as it really helps with pores or black heads.
I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. The scrub really gives my skin a healthy glow and it smells great too!
I use this a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling soft and keeps it in good shape. One of my all time favorite face scrubs.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos