St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Thanks to I flustered vbox I got to try this but I wasn't really satisfied . I mean it cleans your pores and all but you still get acne
This scrub is a pivotal part in keeping my skin smooth, the packaging is efficient and the face mask is very effective and does the job
I love this product as a BODY scrub. This is far too harsh for the face as it can scratch the face. Affordable price which is awesome.
I use this a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling soft and keeps it in good shape. One of my all time favorite face scrubs.
This is just an amazing pruduct.I really love it because it makes your skin very soft and it doesn't irritate.I'll recomnand this scrub
I've loved this product for years. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Pleasing scent makes it a great product to wake up your face
I used to use this all the time. the smell is great and its a great exfoliater, but after using it for a while ur skin gets used to it.
I have oily skin and this helps clear the blackheads and pores temporarily. Love that it has beads so I can feel it cleansing my face.
Recommend on all skin types. Noticed results within days and is delicate on sensitive skin. Smells amazing and has natural ingredients.
I had used this product before and love it! I was so happy to receive this in my voxbox. It smells so good and feels great on the skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos