St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like this product because when I use it, it leaves my skin super clean.. But within a couple of hours it leaves my skin all greasy..
i donot notice that it does something CRAZY GOOD. but i like it because its a scrub that just removed dead skin and gentle on the skin
LOVE THIS FACEWASH!!! It actually scrubs everything off and makes my skin fresh! It's good at removing makeup and is also sulfate free!
I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any problems. It is a wonderful exfoliant and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
I've used this for years now. I like that its more natural than some and it is pretty inexpensive. I smells really good and its gentle.
Good product for exfoliating. Helped some with redness and acne. Easy to find and affordable. I would use again. Also had a nice smell.
The first time I tried this was at my in laws house, my MIL had it in her bathroom and I tried it & ever since I cannot part without it
Very gentle on sensitive skin. Has worked for me for years, even as my skin type changes. Leaves skin feeling fresh and oil free.
This is a good product to get that smooth clean face. I use it every night and I have such clear and smooth skin. I 100% recommend it
I love apricot, but don't like mechanical exfoliation. I end up with red, irritated skin with scrubs. I sick with chemical exfoliation.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos