St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It feels good to use this. Your face feels so soft after BUT I have researched and it apparently is not good to use this product often.
Favorite facial scrub. Leaves my skin feeling soft without painful exfoliation. Smells good and rinses clean. I also use this on my body.
I got this from my cvs, good price. I use it everyday for my chest and shoulders and it keeps my acne under control, doesn’t dry me out.
This product really exfoliates well, without being too harsh in your skin. It has a great smell, and leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
Smells great and works great on combination skin. Also used on my back and it worked great. Purchased at drugstores and Target.
This makes me feel amazing. My face feels like a baby's bum afterwards and does not leave me feeling dry even though it is an exfoliant.
Tried a sample size and I'm in love going to get the full size I love the beads & my skin looks and feels really soft after every usage
I've used this stuff for year and always come back to it . I have always gotten compliments on my skin and I swear this is the reason why
This face scrub is perfect for my skin. My skiing does not get too dry or oily, so this scrub helps keep my face feeling fresh and clean.
I absolutely love this product!! I use it to exfoliate and it love it. it doesn't have a harsh chemical smell and its really affordable
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos