St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've used this stuff for year and always come back to it . I have always gotten compliments on my skin and I swear this is the reason why
I love this scrub. I use it daily to clean my face and love the way my skin fails after. I always have an extra bottle so I never run out
This face scrub is perfect for my skin. My skiing does not get too dry or oily, so this scrub helps keep my face feeling fresh and clean.
You may think that since this product is cheap it doesn't work but that is just the opposite. The product is the perfect exfoliate. It can be deep or mild depending on how are you scrub.
I absolutely love this product!! I use it to exfoliate and it love it. it doesn't have a harsh chemical smell and its really affordable
I really liked this product. It is a great exfoliate and made me skin feel very clean and smooth. It did not do much for my acne though.
Cleans my face, not to harsh, and it smells great! St Ives even has different types of scrubs depending on your skin's sensitivity level.
Very great exfoliater, very gentle but effective with no greasy residue left behind. I use it once a week and my skin is so much smoother
This is the best scrub!! It smells good and leave your face feeling so soft. It gets all the dead skin off my face. And it's inexpensive.
I love this scrub! It gets the gunk from pores and smells amazing! Just don't scrub to hard, can scratch you skin if you are not careful!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos