St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Amazing job at removing makeup when you’re washing your face off in the shower! Definitely is a constant thing I buy whenever I run out.
Found it far too rough for my skin, even for use once a week. Couldn't imagine using it daily. Left my skin feeling clean, but very raw.
I have tried all types of scrub. This is by far the best. I have used this scrub every other day for 10 years or more. Love this product
This is a cleanser that I always remember having around. It is a great exfoliant. The smell is nice too... Leaves your skin feeling soft.
I love this scrub. I use it daily to clean my face and love the way my skin fails after. I always have an extra bottle so I never run out
I have used this probably about 3 years and my little blackheads have gone. Now my brother is using it and it is also helping him a lot.
It is a gentle exfoliator, so it is not too rough for the skin. It may be too much if you have very sensitive skin. The smell is pleasant
I love this product! It makes my face feel fresh, clean, and smooth! It's exfoliates without feeling too rough and I highly recommend!
I love the smell of this, especially when I'm applying it. It works wonders. My favorite acne product so far. Definitely recommend this.
This was a favorite of mine since high school. I have oily skin so anything that makes my pores this small is definitely a keeper to me.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos