BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carrie P.
Peoria, AZ
I love this for an everyday scrub as it is really gentle and clean. It is also very affordable which is another thing I love about it. This St. Ives scrub is my favorite out of the brand from the ones I have tried. When I run out of my scrubs I will probably repurchase this one as it lasts awhile and is a great value.
Michelle G.
This product is something that I love! This is the only product that I have repurchased for about three times and it's the only scrub that I have used. It leaves my face extremely soft and doesn't break me out and keeps my face controlled of blemishes. And the smell is amazing too! I can never go wrong with this product
Allison G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to SWEAR by this when I was younger but now that I am getting older I think it is way too harsh for an everyday face wash.  I do like to use this once a week at least to do a real deep clean/scrub to rid of any dead skin on my face.  It is also good when having a monthly breakout to mix with some Dial soap.
Ashley M.
Oceanside , NY
I love this scrub so much! I use it every other day. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin to much other than some redness. It does reduce blemishes and acne as well as it makes my skin super soft. It smells great and doesn't burn my skin like other scrubs. You also get a lot of product in the bottle!
izma t.
Salem, NH
I use this product almost every single week, I haven't seen much progress with this product. I guess it does the job of exfoliating, but it isn't something to rave about in my opinion. I really dislike the smell of it as well, it's just too much to be honest. I like the other scrub from ST. Ives the green tea blackhead one, that one smells great and it does a good job.
LISTEN. This product is by no slim margin one of the best products I've ever put on my face. It smelled good, when I put it on my face it didn't leave me feeling oily, and when you use this stuff it just feels natural. It doesn't feel like your putting a bunch of chemicals on your face. I don't give many things 5/5 stars, but this deserves 10.
Kenny K.
The thing about this product is that it's highly abrasive. Now, this can be a great thing, or this can really tear up your skin. The key to using this product is to very lightly scrub your skin and avoid grinding the shells and granules into your skin. You should aim for micro-dermabrasion which is, in essence, damaging your skin so that it can heal itself. It sounds terrible, yes, but the damage itself is not significant enough to show on your skin, but it encourages your skin to regenerate faster and produce newer, fresher skin while at the same time sloughing off dull, damaged, or flat out old skin. Try not to use it too often (2-3 times a week) and only when you feel your skin getting a little bit dull. Be careful not to give yourself micro-incisions with this product as bacteria can easily get into those cuts and really cause some problems for your skin. I do NOT recommend using this with Clarisonic Mia or any other electronic facial exfoliating brushes.

Another reason why I love this cleanser is because of the natural ingredients. The ground kernels and granules come from the Earth and won't damage the ocean and our water sources when they're washed down the drain. Other products often use micro-plastics as "exfoliating beads" that get washed into our waterways and get consumed by wildlife & marine life. This isn't a science course, but when an animal consumes affected fish, the plastic makes its way up the food chain and can even make it onto your dinner plate.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Luckily I have been blessed with clear skin. I do get  small pimple or an occasional blackhead once in a while. I have been using this St. Ives Apricot Scrub for years and I love it. It is a great cleaner but also seems gentle to my skin. It has never dried out my skin or left it oily either. I love this stuff.
Isabel U.
I have been using this product and Neutrogena's transparen't facial bar since I was 12 years old and I am now 26. All my life I've had beautiful radiant skin due in part to using this product. I swear by this scrub wholeheartedly. Anyone I've introduced this scrub to swears by it as well! After suffering from adult acne due to hormonal changes this past summer, and trying countless over the counter acne meds, as well as prescribed medications...that experience led me back to my beloved St. Ives scrub. I'm fully convinced that once my hormones came into balance, this scrubs formula got my skin back on track. Not only does it clear up your complexion...it takes years off your skin! A lot of people think I use the blemish control formula, however I only use this to keep the pH balance of my skin in tact. There's nothing worse than drying out your skin which in turn makes you look older. 10 stars for this amazing facial scrub!!! Hands down I am St. Ives Invigorating Scrub's #1 fan... It rocks!!!
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this product every morning and night and it does wonders!!!! It gets all your dead and dry skin off of your face and makes it super smooth. It's super affordable and comes with a lot of product for such a cheap price. You can find this product anywhere!! I would highly recommend this product if you have dry skin!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.