St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is gentle on my face and leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth after every use. It's also a great price for a great product.
Love this product. I keep one in my shower at all times to scuff away dead skin. I have oily acne prone skin and this helpa control That.
St Ivs scrubs and moisturizers are the best !!! The smell is AMAZING !!! The quality of the product is very veryyyy good !!! A must have.
It feels good to use this. Your face feels so soft after BUT I have researched and it apparently is not good to use this product often.
This product ju s reasonbly priced and does a good job at. Providing the appropriate exfoliation to deal with acne and other skin issues.
I have used this for years. My face gets dry when I use acne medication, so this helps exfoliate my skin but not aggravate my blemishes.
I'm in love with this product! Its not to rough on your skin especially if you have sensitive skin. Has your skin feeling clean and fresh
Seriously! It is such a great exfoliant and cleans your face at the same time! It's a must try if you were somehow on the fence about it!
I love this product. I have combinations skin and works awesome for me. Great exfoliant to use before spray tan as well!! Use it daily!
Apricot shells create mini abrasions on the sensitive skin of the face! Fine for use on the rest of the body, but certainly not the face.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos