BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amira J.
Honey Grove
This is a great exfoliator that I use every couple of days. It smooths out my skin and I do notice it helping my acne but not as effective as I wish. For less than $4, this products does really great and I would recommend to other especially if they are on a budget.
Kenny K.
The thing about this product is that it's highly abrasive. Now, this can be a great thing, or this can really tear up your skin. The key to using this product is to very lightly scrub your skin and avoid grinding the shells and granules into your skin. You should aim for micro-dermabrasion which is, in essence, damaging your skin so that it can heal itself. It sounds terrible, yes, but the damage itself is not significant enough to show on your skin, but it encourages your skin to regenerate faster and produce newer, fresher skin while at the same time sloughing off dull, damaged, or flat out old skin. Try not to use it too often (2-3 times a week) and only when you feel your skin getting a little bit dull. Be careful not to give yourself micro-incisions with this product as bacteria can easily get into those cuts and really cause some problems for your skin. I do NOT recommend using this with Clarisonic Mia or any other electronic facial exfoliating brushes.

Another reason why I love this cleanser is because of the natural ingredients. The ground kernels and granules come from the Earth and won't damage the ocean and our water sources when they're washed down the drain. Other products often use micro-plastics as "exfoliating beads" that get washed into our waterways and get consumed by wildlife & marine life. This isn't a science course, but when an animal consumes affected fish, the plastic makes its way up the food chain and can even make it onto your dinner plate.
Linda C.
This scrub is refreshing and works great!! On my skin I think it's pretty effective. I bought it from Walmart but you can probably get it anywhere you look. I have been using this for a while now and I would recommend it to others!!
Alexandra S.
Miami Lakes, FL
I love this scrub! It's perfect to use every day. I noticed that I can't use anything with saylliic acid in it as it makes me break out more. (Does anyone else have that problem?) This works miracles. It causes my pores to minimize as well as my break outs around my cycle time. I would add an extra scar if it took my breakouts away completely. But I'm not sure of any magic product like that lol
Marisa B.
I like to use this in the shower and I love that it is a scrub! It makes you feel as if you are really getting into your skin to keep it clean and wash the day away. I purchased it at target and it is not expensive at all. I would recommend this to others if you are looking for a daily face scrub that wont disappoint!
Michelle G.
This product is something that I love! This is the only product that I have repurchased for about three times and it's the only scrub that I have used. It leaves my face extremely soft and doesn't break me out and keeps my face controlled of blemishes. And the smell is amazing too! I can never go wrong with this product
Ashley M.
Oceanside , NY
I love this scrub so much! I use it every other day. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin to much other than some redness. It does reduce blemishes and acne as well as it makes my skin super soft. It smells great and doesn't burn my skin like other scrubs. You also get a lot of product in the bottle!
Isabel U.
I have been using this product and Neutrogena's transparen't facial bar since I was 12 years old and I am now 26. All my life I've had beautiful radiant skin due in part to using this product. I swear by this scrub wholeheartedly. Anyone I've introduced this scrub to swears by it as well! After suffering from adult acne due to hormonal changes this past summer, and trying countless over the counter acne meds, as well as prescribed medications...that experience led me back to my beloved St. Ives scrub. I'm fully convinced that once my hormones came into balance, this scrubs formula got my skin back on track. Not only does it clear up your complexion...it takes years off your skin! A lot of people think I use the blemish control formula, however I only use this to keep the pH balance of my skin in tact. There's nothing worse than drying out your skin which in turn makes you look older. 10 stars for this amazing facial scrub!!! Hands down I am St. Ives Invigorating Scrub's #1 fan... It rocks!!!
b ..
Love love love this product. I tried them all. Each one targets a certain thing. This is my go to when I don't want to use my expensive ones. I go back and forth. I get my at target. Also Leaves your face nice and smooth after.
LISTEN. This product is by no slim margin one of the best products I've ever put on my face. It smelled good, when I put it on my face it didn't leave me feeling oily, and when you use this stuff it just feels natural. It doesn't feel like your putting a bunch of chemicals on your face. I don't give many things 5/5 stars, but this deserves 10.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.