St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product smells great and leaves my skin refreshed. It's very inexpensive and you barely have to apply a finger length to do the job.
I love this face scrub! It is so soft on your skin leaving it fresh and smooth. Not to mention the light fresh scent is awesome as well.
This is a great facial scrub, leaves your skin baby soft and very clean. Like all scrubs you will want to use a moisturizer afterwards.
You may think that since this product is cheap it doesn't work but that is just the opposite. The product is the perfect exfoliate. It can be deep or mild depending on how are you scrub.
Love love love this product. Been using it for almost 20 years. It's a great exfoliater and leave my skin smooth and feeling clean.
I love this scrub! It gets the gunk from pores and smells amazing! Just don't scrub to hard, can scratch you skin if you are not careful!
This Stuff Is A LIFE Saver! It's One Really Easy Step. You Don't Have To Use Thousands Of Products. I Suggest You Try It For Yourself!!!
Very great exfoliater, very gentle but effective with no greasy residue left behind. I use it once a week and my skin is so much smoother
I have had pretty bad acne off and on. This is one product that doesn't make it worse. I actually get complements on my skin after using.
I have very sensitive skin and this has never failed me. I use it three times a week and I never have the dry flakiness I used to have.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos