St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really like this product it feels great on the skin. You can also use this as a mask and it just makes your face feel nice and refreshed.
This product was a good scrub gives you a fresh feeling and is affordable would recommend for young teens to help them remain clear skin
Love this product!! Fresh fruity smell! Not too harsh for an exfoliant if used on a weekly basis. Really keeps any blemishes under control
This product is really good for the face I love after I wash my face how smooth and soft my face feels and so fresh and clean good product
I use this to clear off the dead, dry skin off my face. My husband also uses it as a shave prep. Love the scent and how easy it is to use.
I've used this for a bit and my face still breaks out fairly often. It helps prevent some blemishes, but doesn't really help them go away.
This stuff is great! It cured my chest and shoulder acne, and has my face completely under control! I would recommend this to Everyone!!!
I use this every time I shower to exfoliate my dead skin on my face! It's so affordable & works so good!!! I don't find it abrasive at all.
I wanted to really love this product. Nice scent. Affordable price. Accessibility. But it was too rough on my skin, and left me irritated.
This has worked pretty well for me in the past. It isn't too harsh on the skin! I do wish they used a few more natural ingredients however.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos