St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this product! It is a frequent visitor in my shower. Especially when I'm on my period because I tend to break out around that time.
You can use this pretty much anywhere you have acne. I've used it on my chest and shoulders and it works wonders. My husband even uses it!
This is my go to scrub. I use at least three times a week to clean my face. It always leaves my face feeling cleaning and looking hydrated.
I use this every time I shower to exfoliate my dead skin on my face! It's so affordable & works so good!!! I don't find it abrasive at all.
One of the only drug store face scrubs that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would say this is comparable to higher end facial scrubs.
I use this to clear off the dead, dry skin off my face. My husband also uses it as a shave prep. Love the scent and how easy it is to use.
Loved the smell and the effectiveness of this product is great. The only down side is the exfoliating elements. It's very rough on my skin.
Love this product - I use it every day to exfoliate. it smells super good and is a good price. Comes with a lot of product in the tube.
The best scrub ever. My mom used it and I have always used it. It smells good and feels good. It simply does the job and never disappoints.
I can say that this is the only product I buy for face scrubs. Its great because it really helps with my breakouts. Love love this product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos