St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My mom has always used this product. Ever since I tried it I haven't stopped using it. it leaves my skin so soft and it feels more cleaner.
I love this product! I not only use it on my face, but I also use it as an exfoliating shave cream. It's extremely versatile in my opinion.
I use this every night when I shower. Between the scrubbing and the acne fighting ingredients I very rarely have breakouts or blackheads.
I use this to clear off the dead, dry skin off my face. My husband also uses it as a shave prep. Love the scent and how easy it is to use.
This is one of the best exfoliating products I have tried. It is somewhat harsh but if you use a soft hand while applying it is not so bad.
I can say that this is the only product I buy for face scrubs. Its great because it really helps with my breakouts. Love love this product.
I have sensitive skin and this does its magic without being to rough on my skin. The price is affordable and you will not regret this buy
Ive been using this scrub for years and never looked back. Its the only scrub i can use on my sensitive skin and it doesn't get irritated.
This is my all time favorite facial scrub, but sometimes it just doesn't work. It exfoliates, but it never seems to help clear up my skin.
Love this product - I use it every day to exfoliate. it smells super good and is a good price. Comes with a lot of product in the tube.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos