St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Will not buy again. Irritated my skin as well as my brothers. Did not like this products! Do not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin!
I use this so much I actually just used it when I woke up this morning and it is just so great getting all the dirty and crap off your face
This has been my go to face wash for the past 15 years and I love it. It cleanses while exfoliating, but is gentle enough to use every day.
I love the feeling of the scrub! Really feels like it cleans my face. Sometimes it does leave my skin dry but some moisturizer helps a lot.
Love this cleanser.I keep it in the shower. Smells so good and keep my face clean and free of any breakouts would recommend this to anyone.
This is one of my favorite scrubs. I️ use I️t not just on my face but over my whole body as well and I️ LOVE I️t! Always my go to product!
One of the only drug store face scrubs that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would say this is comparable to higher end facial scrubs.
I’ve bought this for years. You only want to use once per week. I buy it at Target or Walmart. Helps get rid of dead skin. Great price too!
This product can be a little intense, which I don't really mind. What I DO mind, however, is that it made my skin break out really badly.
Love the smell and love that it's a scrub. For the price, it works great. Only reason I'm taking a star is that, product doesn't last long.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos