St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Recently started using this product and I love it! After the first use i could already see a difference. My pores reduced in size and my skin felt so soft. The only thing negative I would say about this product is that it can make tour skin a little dry. Overall it is a great product!
I love this stuff. I like how exfoliating it is and I like how my skin feels after I use it. I have been using this for years. It takes a long time to see a huge improvement just like with any face product it needs time to work but it does not dry my face out and I have definitely noticed a decrease in my acne since using this. I have the coconut one and I love that too. I will always use this.
This has been my favorite skincare product for many years! I use it in the shower every couple days. It exfoliates my face and leaves it feeling super soft! I have to have a cleanser that actually makes my face feel clean, and this doesn't disappoint. I have recommended to a lot of friends and now they use it regularly too!
I used to love this scrub but after some research I found that it is actually extremely harmful for your skin, the exfoliating beads are too large and can cause scratches on your face like very tiny ones. It smells great however and may be too delicate for your face but can work well on tougher skin like your back.
Beware sensitive skin people. This is very harsh and it will cause your skin to break out even more.My skin reacted very poorly to this product. I use it twice and end up with more acne that I started. It's great for oily skin as my fiance love this product very much. Also dont use it more than twice a week, its gonna dry out your skin too much.
ONE of my favorite OG products!! Honestly thought the micro beads were too grainy for my liking and since I have sensitive skin it maybe was a bit rough ... but I think it really worked and really deep cleaned my skin at the end of the week!! Totally would recommend !!
Overall it's a great deep cleaning scrub it cleans your pores really good I remove the dirt oil and build up. However the beads that are in this facial cleanser does not break down or dissolve. I recommend using ate all natural sugars were out since the sugar breaks down but it's course enough to exfoliate the skin surface.
I love this cleanser. I use it two to three times a week and it helps removing all the blackheads and exfoliates my skin to a pearly sheen. Love the natural packaging look; clean and simple like the product. I wouldn't really change anything about this product. You can pick it up at any retailer and is less expensive and works just as well as some pricey similar products.
I use to love the smell this one had. Now it stinks horrible. I don't like what i hear about using apricot on your face on tv. It says it is damaging your face. I want to find something different now. I am a repeat user. There might be room for improvement if it smelt better and did not have such a harsh amount of beads or whatever it is that scrapes up your face.
This is my favorite favorite favorite skincare product and a must-have in any situation for me. I get milia, or little deposits of dry skin, all over my face, so I need frequent deep exfoliation which this product is perfect for! Can be used all over your body, but make sure the skin isn't irritated before using it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos