BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alyssa A.
Rosharon, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Recently started using this product and I love it! After the first use i could already see a difference. My pores reduced in size and my skin felt so soft. The only thing negative I would say about this product is that it can make tour skin a little dry. Overall it is a great product!
Jenn M.
Walpole , MA
I love this stuff. I like how exfoliating it is and I like how my skin feels after I use it. I have been using this for years. It takes a long time to see a huge improvement just like with any face product it needs time to work but it does not dry my face out and I have definitely noticed a decrease in my acne since using this. I have the coconut one and I love that too. I will always use this.
Kayla M.
Coldwater, MI
This has been my favorite skincare product for many years! I use it in the shower every couple days. It exfoliates my face and leaves it feeling super soft! I have to have a cleanser that actually makes my face feel clean, and this doesn't disappoint.  I have recommended to a lot of friends and now they use it regularly too!
Yassmine H.
New Brunswick , NJ
I used to love this scrub but after some research I found that it is actually extremely harmful for your skin, the exfoliating beads are too large and can cause scratches on your face like very tiny ones. It smells great however and may be too delicate for your face but can work well on tougher skin like your back.
Ayuni P.
Beware sensitive skin people. This is very harsh and it will cause your skin to break out even more.My skin reacted very poorly to this product. I use it twice and end up with more acne that I started. It's great for oily skin as my fiance love this product very much. Also dont use it more than twice a week, its gonna dry out your skin too much.
Chakra S.
Long Beach, CA
ONE of my favorite OG products!! Honestly thought the micro beads were too grainy for my liking and since I have sensitive skin it maybe was a bit rough ... but I think it really worked and really deep cleaned my skin at the end of the week!! Totally would recommend !!
Arti G.
Southfield, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Overall it's a great deep cleaning scrub it cleans your pores really good I remove the dirt oil and build up. However the beads that are in this facial cleanser does not break down or dissolve. I recommend using ate all natural sugars were out since the sugar breaks down but it's course enough to exfoliate the skin surface.
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
I love this cleanser. I use it two to three times a week and it helps removing all the blackheads and exfoliates my skin to a pearly sheen. Love the natural packaging look; clean and simple like the product. I wouldn't really change anything about this product. You can pick it up at any retailer and is less expensive and works just as well as some pricey similar products.
Tanya U.
Taylor, MI
I use to love the smell this one had. Now it stinks horrible. I don't like what i hear about using apricot on your face on tv. It says it is damaging your face. I want to find something different now. I am a repeat user. There might be room for improvement if it smelt better and did not have such a harsh amount of beads or whatever it is that scrapes up your face.
Kiley Y.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite favorite favorite skincare product and a must-have in any situation for me. I get milia, or little deposits of dry skin, all over my face, so I need frequent deep exfoliation which this product is perfect for! Can be used all over your body, but make sure the skin isn't irritated before using it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.