St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love all St Ives skin care products! This is the only face wash I use because of how well that it works on removing dead skin from my face.
I love this scrub, it's my absolute favorite. My face gets so much build up and it's the only exfoliate I've used that help clear my face.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this face wash and the texture 😍 I use it every night before bed and it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh
A little too harsh for my liking, but it does help with my acne in a pinch. Leaves my face feeling soft and supple and it smells very nice.
When we have girls night we use St Ives. We do facials and mani/pedis. Lots of fun! It's a great product line that's been around for years!
Will not buy again. Irritated my skin as well as my brothers. Did not like this products! Do not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin!
I like the scent of this scrub, i feel like it does exfoliates my skin very well but you should not use it too much as it is very abrasive.
This is my favorite face wash for the last 10 plus years. It keeps my face feeling soft and smooth! Helps keeps those pesky zits away too.
I love this scrub it refreshes your skin and makes it feel soft and smell good too its very cheap and affordable I love this stuff so much
Works very good for my oily skin I get black heads very easy this helps in many ways I love it and leaves my skin feeling vibrant and soft
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos