BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Emma W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my FAVORITE face wash product. I have extremely oily skin and this helps to get all the "gunk" from the day off my face. I am a repeat user and would recommend to everyone and I will purchase this product again! It is the only face wash that I have tried that I feel like really gets everything from the day, off my face skin.
Nallely S.
Pixley
Well my skin is very sensitive  and the first time using this it burned my skin left my face really red I used moisturize to calm it down but kept using this product it works very good. My skin would never break out with this product leaves the skin very soft afterwards!
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
Okay, St. Ives apricot scrub is a product I've grown up with. My mother always used it & I used it for a while in my teens& really liked it. I moved onto other products over the years just because I don't really need an exfoliating scrub. Recently my boyfriend complained about blackheads & asked what he should use for them. I suggested this because I remember really liking the apricot scrub & everyone always raves about St. Ives...
BAD suggestion. He tried it for a couple weeks & hated using it. When he complained to me about it, I decided to try it again to see what was wrong. I remember this being a gentle yet truly exfoliating scrub, but when I used this product recently it literally HURT to touch it to my face. Is it just me or has it gotten more harsh? I couldn't rub this scrub on my skin without intense scratching pain. It was awful & I don't blame my boyfriend for giving up on it. It's not the St. Ives Apricot Scrub I remember... Disappointed.
Taylor M.
Waterloo
Smells great and works well too! I use the product 1-2 times a week and I am seeing noticeable results. The packaging is simple and for it's price is a real steal. I will definitely be restocking once I finish this product.
Michelle B.
Paterson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I  love love this product it is not harsh or abrasive  on my skin i love the results after use and i would definately  use it again i use it every other day to make sure my face gets a good clean and to make sure i am keeping my face and pores clean  and i would recommend it to others it gets the job done
Alyssa A.
Rosharon, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Recently started using this product and I love it! After the first use i could already see a difference. My pores reduced in size and my skin felt so soft. The only thing negative I would say about this product is that it can make tour skin a little dry. Overall it is a great product!
Nijah B.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried a few of the St. Ives scrubs, but this one is my tried and true favorite for its effectiveness. I like that it keeps new and existing breakouts at bay. I always pick it up in Target, and it is super inexpensive.
Angelica B.
Downingtown, PA
This was my go to facial cleanser for a long time. It is definitely effective. I only stopped using it because of the small Beads in it because I read that they were polluting the ocean. I would recommend this and I would love for said Ives to change the product so that it is still as effective but doesn't harm the environment
Sabrina B.
Savannah, GA
I have been using this product for over 10 years. Since I started washing my face really!! It's amazing! Keeps my face feeling fresh, soft and blemish free!! The scrubbing beads in it is the prefect roughness to kick those pesky black and white heads in the bottom and out of my face! Yet soft enough not to burn, harm or hurt my face in anyway! I'll never stop using St. Ives scrub!
Jenn M.
Walpole , MA
I love this stuff. I like how exfoliating it is and I like how my skin feels after I use it. I have been using this for years. It takes a long time to see a huge improvement just like with any face product it needs time to work but it does not dry my face out and I have definitely noticed a decrease in my acne since using this. I have the coconut one and I love that too. I will always use this.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.