St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Isn't too rough on my sensitive skin, but leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. the beads exfoliate really well and it smells amazing
This is the best scrub i have ever used! I began using this scrub to treat blackheads about two years ago, and I haven't had any since! A++
This product is really if you dont have a lot of acne. If you have acne it might irritate your face a bit. Other than that its pretty good.
I can only use this product once or twice a week. I love how it exfoliates but it dries out my skin really bad. My husband uses it daily!!!
It’s nice but there are others that are better. It all depends on taste. The packaging is nice but it collects water if left in the shower
This product is great! I use it every night and it keeps my skin clear and it also scrubs away all the dead skin. I really recommend it! 👍🏽
I really like this scrub, it leaves my face feeling soft!! It also smells really good and I feel like it's helped my face out in bad times!
Contrary to the person below me, I have used this on my face many times and feel that it has cleared up my skin! It depends on the person!
I have used this scrub for years and I absolutely love the way my skin feels after using it. All the dead and dull skin is scrubbed away!
This is my favorite scrub of all time, Its the best for the price. I suggest all try it. It is just as good as my expensive brand (murad)
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos