St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like this scrub, but if you have acne prone skin, it doesn't do too much in helping with that. It's nice just to scrub oil and dirt off!
Great value and works a treat, I have used this product for several years. I use it alternate days and have never had any problem with it
This really helped with my black heads and it made my face smell sooo good. I use this about every other day so it doesn't dry my face out.
I've repurchased this so many times. Very inexpensive, love the packaging! It exceeded my expectations for a drug store product. Love it!!
This is my favorite face wash. It's not too abrasive but it exfoliates off the dead skin and really gets into your pores for a deep clean.
This is so harmful to your skin. It's so abrasive and can lead to hyperpigmentation. Any dermatologist would tell you to stay away from it
This scrub is great. It's cheap, it's effective and it feels amazing. It's gentle enough to use daily and you really feel clean after use.
This stuff is great for acne prone skin! It's cheap and effective, you will see results with this scrub. I purchase from my local Walmart.
Works great. Inexpensive which is a plus. I use it daily in the shower to clean my face. It always leaves my face soft and it's not oily.
I use this scrub a few times a week in the shower. It helps remove dead skin and I think it has helped keep my oily skin and acne in check.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos