St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The best scrub ever. My mom used it and I have always used it. It smells good and feels good. It simply does the job and never disappoints.
Love these products they have been around forever and get the job done. they are always on sale at rite aid or cvs and they are affordable
Great to exfoliate with after wearing makeup to work all week long. My face feels fresh and my overnight creams work best after using this.
Love this product i have been using for a year now, it leaves the skin very smooth i have also used it on my feet and it has done wounders
This has been my holy grail facial exfoliator for years. It smells wonderful but above that it leaves your skin feeling flawless. Must buy.
Inexpensive product that deep cleans skin to the pores. I love how clean my face feels after using this product. A must have for everyone.
My friend tried it out and said that it dried her skin to much and was immediately allergic to it. Don't try it if you have sensitive skin!
THIS IS THE BEST PURCHASE YOU WILL MAKE IN YOUR LIFE I PROMIS YOU! this product will leave your skin flawless and as soft as a babes butt!
Been using this over 10 years now. it's the only scrub that keeps my face less oily throughout the day and keeps my face clear. I love it!
This product is great! I use it every night and it keeps my skin clear and it also scrubs away all the dead skin. I really recommend it! 👍🏽
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos