St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Very harsh exfoliant. Very drying. Irritated my skin. I love the smell & the price, but just isn’t the best choice for exfoliating with acne.
I really like this scrub. I only use it about once a week because it is kindof a harsh exfoliate but I did see results after about four uses
I love this stuff. It's helped clean my face WITHOUT drying it out. This is the only face cleanser I currently use and have no complaints!
I love how this product really exfoliates my skin and leaves it smooth as a baby's' bottom , it really removes my blemishes and does the job .
I used to use this when I had bad acne issues, I personally loved it! I feel like it worked really well and made my skin feel soft and clean.
I use this in the shower and it's not too rough on my skin which is why I love it so much, plus the peach scent? You can't go wrong with that
I loved the way my skin felt after using this but I stopped using after numerous skin care professionals told me how bad this is for my skin.
This product is helping me eliminate my acne in a timely manner,but leaves some exfoliating pieces behind if you didn't rinse your face well.
This is one favorites for 2014! I had acne and blackheads and this product help me a lot! Smell good, and it works very well like exfoliante
I have been using this to wash my face for years and will continue to do so. This scrub keeps the blemishes away and is extremely affordable!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos