BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Audrey B.
Old Saybrook
LOVE this face wash. Use it 3 times a week - MWF and it does its job well! The smell is amazing, and the exfoliating power is awesome. The scrub really deep cleans and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Love it. It is a bit harsh though if you have sensitive skin - I would recommend something with a different exfoliating piece.
Kerri M.
After learning that this scrub is actually bad for your facial skin, I stopped using it. It can actually create micro tears, which will make your pores look even bigger. I now have huge pores, and I’m sure using this for many years has helped that. I do, however, still like to use it for my legs right before I shave. It helps get rid of ingrown hairs, and will make my shave a lot smoother.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
This is one of my favorite drugstore scrubs! It’s super creamy, smells fresh, and is the perfect level of exfoliation - not overly abrasive but great for giving your skin that extra level of clean. I’ve used it for years and always found myself repurchasing it even after trying new things. If you’re looking to put a no-fuss scrub into your skincare routine and have acne-prone or sensitive skin, give this one a try.
Amanda K.
Clifton, NJ
This product is good if you're on a budget. It tends to be on the cheaper side at my local grocery store, and it does it's job. It made my face feel clean and refreshed the first few times I used it, but after awhile it stopped making me feel clean. It is not the worst face wash, like I said it does clean your face, there are just better ones that I personally prefer out there. I will by this if I need to save a little money rather than going to Lush.
Laryssa K.
Mesa, AZ
I had dealt with acne growing up and this was the first product to show results. My skin cleared up after about 2 weeks and it has been my holy grail ever since. It is great at exfoliating and making your skin feel fresh and isn't too rough on my skin. If you don't have sensitive skin and are looking for something that works, I recommend this for you!
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
This scrub contributed greatly to my acne when I was younger. I would use it about two or three times a week. It was great for exfoliating all the dead skin off the face. After using it for about 5 months I had to switch to something a little smoother for my face. Just make sure to moisturize after using this product too.
Becky L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scrub (or even store brand equivalents) is the only scrub that has kept my acne SOMEWHAT under control since I was a teenager. I have tried different kinds and I keep coming back to the Apricot scrubs, simply because I know they work!I just wish the company would return to the scrub being in jars instead of the squeeze tubes. It was SO much easier to just scoop some of the scrub out.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
This face scrub is a classic. Ive been using it on a weekly basis for over 5 years! I even feel that they have improved their formula in recent months. It removes all of the dry or dead skin on my face without irritating my skin in the process. It smells great too!! I will probably continue to use this for a long time. Love St Ives!!
Michelle H.
Mundelein
I started using this for my skin when I had really bad acne back when I was in middle school and let me tell you it helped so much it made my skin feel super soft and smooth I was amazed highly recommend if your on a budget or simple a middle school/ high school student and your looking for a good gentle scrub this is the one I recommend it for anyone adults can use it too it’s so good
Sherlock C.
At first, this scrub seemed to work well in exfoliating my skin and keeping the acne away, but eventually it became too much for my sensitive skin. The harsh texturizing beads in the scrub rubbed against my sensitive skin and left it looking uneven, blotchy, and red. It smells great, but would not recommend for sensitive dry skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.