St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have tried using this scrub for years. It has never done anything for me but dry my face out and cause it to be worse than when I started.
I felt that this cleaned my skin very well and didn't dry it out. IT doesn't smell very nice though and there is definitely better out there.
I have been using this product for over 15 years. LOVE it. So cheap, but effective. Keeps my skin smooth, glowing and helps with break outs!
Works great on skin feeling soft and clean. The best part is it does not cost a lot! Also it doesn't smell like your average blemish scrub.
I have used St. Ives for many years and never disappoints. Fragrance is subtle and I love the texture. I also use on my elbows and knees :)
I've use this cleanser for years! I love it. Keeps my skin clean and refreshed. Targets those pesky blemishes with tiny scrubbing particles.
The only face wash I can use frequently. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother it, if I use it 3 times a week in the shower.
I really like this scrub. I only use it about once a week because it is kindof a harsh exfoliate but I did see results after about four uses
I like how the apricot scrub gets my skin so clean. I just apply it on my face and rub gently. My skin is extra clean and fresh afterwards.
This scrub is great! It has tiny beads that help exfoliate and get rid of dead skin cells. It has also helped get rid of dry spots on my face
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos