St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Before I used this i would always break out but this cleans your face so nice and it leaves it feeling soft and clean... BEST face wash ever
This stuff smells great kinda harsh if you have sensitive skin but great if you need a deep exfoliating my skin always glows after using it
I love the fresh scent. As long as you don't overdo it, it's great exfoliating about once a week. Especially when the winter dries your skin.
Feels great on skin. Makes skin smooth and cleans very well. careful not to scrub too hard as it can rough up your skin. But great product.
I have used this since the 6th grade and it is a holy grail product I love them all, my sister passed it on to be and I 190% recommend it!!!
This is one of my FAVORITES! Makes your skin feel really soft and it smells great too! I've been using this since high school! It's awesome!
Not too rough and not too nasty smelling i personally love using St. Ives it's so moisturizing and smells good. It's great during any season
I use this in the shower and it's not too rough on my skin which is why I love it so much, plus the peach scent? You can't go wrong with that
Makes my face feel so soft! The directions say to have a clean face before using the product. I normally do this and the results are better!
Im not to impressed with this product it doesn't really help with my acne at all but the price isn't to bad if your looking for something cheap
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos