St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Works great, haven't had a problem with acne at all since I've started using this product. Also helps with my blackheads and makeup removal.
All of us love this scrub which leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. I have tried the comparable generic and found it not to be as good.
Great way for fighting acne and exfoliating your skin to a smooth touch. While it also smells good. i would definitely suggest this product.
I've been using this product for about 3 months and I can honestly say that it's my favorite scrub because it leave my face clean and smooth
I love this product so much I absolutely can't live without it!! My face feels and looks clean! This product is a must have! Good-bye Acne!!
This is a mask in my weekly rotation. The scrub gives me that deep clean feeling for a small price. So its definitely worth it for the price
I've used this for about 10 years now. I have super sensitive skin and I've never have issues with this product. Definitely a go to product.
This face wash is ok. Never really noticed any difference in my face. The smell is strange and its too rough for my skin. I've used better.
I love the fresh scent. As long as you don't overdo it, it's great exfoliating about once a week. Especially when the winter dries your skin.
Very harsh exfoliant. Very drying. Irritated my skin. I love the smell & the price, but just isn’t the best choice for exfoliating with acne.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos