St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My favorite facical scrub. It has a light, fresh scent ad it leaves your skin feeling smooth and radiant. Works good on rough bumpy arms too!
This always gently exfoliated without drying my skin out or causing any irritation. Smells good and is super cheap at your average drugstore
This product is helping me eliminate my acne in a timely manner,but leaves some exfoliating pieces behind if you didn't rinse your face well.
This is my go to facial scrub!! I love that it’s affordable and gives amazing results!! It leaves my skin feeling so soft after just one use!
All time favorite product. I've used other cleansers but this is the only one makes my skin look absolutely gorgeous!! Nothing else compares
I love how this product works! Its like getting a massage once you put this product on your face and it feels great and i love how it smells
Great Scrub I Tried It And Liked It Definitely Something Great To Have In Your Collection To Remove Makeup Or Wash The Dirt Of The Day Away!
St Ives has been one of those scrubs that I go back to after a break . It works fine but I sometimes find ones that just work better for me .
I suffer from oily skin and over use of this product will make it worse but if used every other day it's great! Leaves me skin feeling smooth
MY FAVORITE!! I'm always repurchasing. If you love exfoliating your face this is an amazing products, does a great job and smells fantastic!!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos