St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a must have product!!! It really clears up your pores and makes your skin feel soft and clean its really amazing for all skin types.
I’ve been using this since I was a teenager. Works well, smells great, reasonably priced. Gentle on the skin, but efficient for everyday use.
I really like this scrub. I love this brand to begin with and this scrub is rough which is the way I like it because I can feel it working.
I like this scrub because it makes me feel fresh after i use it the smell is very pleasant and regular usage does prevent me from breakouts.
MY FAVORITE. I love using this facial scrub. It leaves my skin soft and clean. It takes makeup off while washing face which is always a plus!
This is my favorite acne scrub that's still gentle enough on my skin to use every day! St. Ive's is a natural brand I can trust to use daily!
I loved this product, I only gave it a 4 star because like most products it does the job but my face I get rid of one pimple and two pop up.
This product is cheap and works great!! I love how it exfoliates my skin and doesn't dry it out. If you need a gentle cleanser, try this!
I use this about once a week, I've used it for about a year and have definitely had a decrease in black heads . I have smoothr skin as well.
Makes skin so soft and smooth. does dry out your skin if you use twice a day but I use it at night and a lightweight cleanser in the morning!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos