St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My best friend recommended this to me and Omg what have I been missing. After you exfoliate with this your face will feel amazing I love it!
Too harsh as an exfoliator, even for body vs face. The particles aren't consistent so if you have sensitive skin you might scratch your skin.
my skin loves this, it gets so soft and clear when i use it. its definitely worth the price, esoecially if you're someone with sensitive skin
I’ve been using this since I was a teenager. Works well, smells great, reasonably priced. Gentle on the skin, but efficient for everyday use.
This product works well, and smells nice It feels really great on my skin. They also have other scrubs to choose from they were great also.
My Mother told me about this Scrub and I decided to try it myself. It left my skin feeling smooth and I would definitely recommend to others!
Smells great and works well how ever this is over exfoliating and abrasive on the sensitive facial skin. I do not recommend because of that.
THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE MY 16 YEAR OLD TO TRY ON HIS FACE. HE STARTING TO GET ACNE... AND MAYBE THIS WOULD HELP HIM OUT
Gentle enough to use everyday! I only use this at night once a day tho! It smells fresh and fruity!! Great to exfoliate dead skin! Must buy.
My face feels so clean and fresh after I use this product. My skin feels really soft and I have less acne breakouts when I use it regularly.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos