St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I’ve been using this since I was a teenager. Works well, smells great, reasonably priced. Gentle on the skin, but efficient for everyday use.
I received this product courtesy of #Influenster in the #CampusVoxbox and I love it, it keeps my skin very clear, no blemishes and not oily.
Love this stuff! I use it twice a day to exfoliate and it really works to keep my face feel fresh and I can see a difference in my blemishes.
This stuff is pure gold. I've been using it for years and would never consider another product. It leaves your face and body fresh and clean.
This is my husband's and my favorite inexpensive scrub. It's gritty enough without being harsh and your face feels extra clean afterwards.
This stuff smells great! It leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I have really oily skin and I feel like this evens out my oils in my face.
In all honesty, i used to lile this but then it started to break me out recently and i don't understand why. So now its just sitting around.
I have been using this product from last 7 years! No need for any other treatment for skin. Great product I can say with really low price!!
I LOVE this product so much it leave my face feeling so clean and open. I use it about once a week and then I ad a moisturizer and I'm set.
Really cleans my face leaving it feeling fresh and awake! i notice a big difference after i use this product, it leaves my skin feeling soft
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos