St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really like this scrub. I only use it about once a week because it is kindof a harsh exfoliate but I did see results after about four uses
I love St Ives scrubs! I own four and I love every single one of them... If you love invigorating scrubs, I highly recommend trying them all!
This is a product both my boyfriend and I agree on! Love that it works on both our skins and cleans deep down to get your skin super clean!!!
This is the face cleanser that I use every day in the shower. It is very affordable and helps to keep my face fresh even with sensitive skin.
Works good and I have been using it for years. I feel it helps a little with my acne and scrubs away dead skin to leave my skin very smooth.
I use this stuff every day and I have been for at least 10 years. It leaves your skin feeling exfoliated and helps rid my nose of blackheads.
Absolutely love using this everyday. Makes me feel as if I really have a clean and fresh face. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily or too dry.
This product is great. I am one to love exfoliaters, so this always does the trick. It leaves my face feeling so much softer overtime.
Love this apricot scrub. It's smells amazing and one of the few products that works well with my sensitive skin. It is also very affordable.
Smells incredible. Also exfoliates extremely well. The texture is fantastic. It makes skin feel so smooth while taking care of acne as well.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos