St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this stuff! I think it works wonders! I love the exfoliation and elimination of the dead skin on my face. Always leaves my skin smooth!
Smells great and left my skin feeling super smooth. It is great at minimizing pores and it just leaves that new skin freshness. Great product.
Love the beads in this scrub always makes me feel very clean and fresh. Plus the it smells very good. Only bad thing is it drys your face out.
This is hands down my favorite store brand face wash. I use this every morning to wake myself up! The exfoliation really makes a difference!
It always dried out my skin big time . I like the smell and I like the idea of exfoliating my skin but in reality it didn't work we'll for me.
Great scrub for the price! I like that this really exfoliates and doesn't leave your face dry. May be too harsh for people with sensitive skin.
I use this on and off all the time and I really do like it. Although sometimes I find it a little rough, I do really like using this product.
For daily use, this scrubbing cleanser is great. It does a good job for basic cleaning but does not hold up as well against acne breakouts.
I absolutely love this product to clean up my blackheads! I have the sensitive skin version but I love the apricots! And it smells delicious!
In all honesty, i used to lile this but then it started to break me out recently and i don't understand why. So now its just sitting around.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos