St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Great scrub I use at least once weekly to show of my fresh clear skin. Works great on acne too. I have used this product for over ( years now
This product definitely does its job i love how it leaves my skin feeling and the fact it is not expensive just wish it came in a bigger bottle
I love this. I've been using it for years and it never fails me. I use it every other day. I can really see the difference when I don't use it.
I have been using this face wash for years and I won't be buying any other face wash any time soon. It keeps my face clear and feeling fresh.
This is such an amazing product!! After I've used it, it left my face so soft and flawless! I would totally recommend this to anyone honestly.
This did nothing for my acne and in fact made it worse, but I'm giving it a C because the scrub actually did make my skin feel nice and soft.
This cream is very good it smells really good and leaves skin soft and fresh skin excellent product!!!! I recommend I use it and love it!!!!!!
I absolutely love St. Ives Apricot Scrub, not only is it inexpensive but it is the only face cleaner that actually makes my face feel clean!
I love St. Ives peach scrub. I use it about 2 times a week. It always leaves my face baby smooth and with an amazing glow. Love love love it!!
AMAZING face wash!! I have tried MANY products for oily skin and also acne prevention. This one works and SMELLS amazing!! Highly Recommended
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos