St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have oily skin and this product has done wonders for my skin!! It leaves my skin oil free and soft!!! I recommend this product to everyone!!
I started using this product this month and love it. It keeps the blemishes away and smells so good. I use it at night and it's so refreshing.
Works well when you have those monthly breakouts, it is a little grainy, I have mixes with my regular cleanser and it worked well that way too.
I liked this facial scrub... Did it help with blemish control?... I guess you can say it did, but don't think it will clear you up completely.
For my sensitive skin, this scrub is a bit too rough, but I do use it on my body every week to open up the pores and scrub my body extra clean!
exfoliates but not good for people with sensitive skin. my face breaks out right after using this stuff. would suggest for the body only.
I've been using this scrub for years, nothing can beat the cleansing effect that it has. I would give 4 stars if I had too. I recommend it. :)
Love this product it helps out with small pimples tottaly reccomend it dosent burn or irritate skin so if yiu have sensitive skin it works good
I've used this product for years, and I still love it. It cleans without being too harsh, and leaves your skin feeling cleaner and healtheir.
I have been using this product for years. I love to scrubs my face when I shower. It leaves my skin soft and smooth plus it helps with my acne.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos