St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub has helped me get rid of my acne and exfoliates my oily skin! I love it except the smell is a little off, it works too well to care!
It makes my skin feel soft afterwards. Plus I like the naturalness of it. The apricot scrub has always been a fab ofine since I wss a teenager
I found it too rough for my sensitive skin. I only used the trial size. If one has regular and not sensitive skin then this product is for you
I like how this product really scrubs the blackheads and when your finished washing your face you feel refreshed and your face feels so clean!
Makes my skin feel soft, definitely gets rid of dead skin cells, meets expectations. I recommend this for teens or anyone with super oily skin.
Always leaves my face super fresh looking. I use this once or twice a week to exfoliate and I’m obsessed! Never dries out my face either
My favorite face scrub, so gentle with the face but at the same time does an excellent job, love the presentation and the smell of the product
I really feel this product deeply cleanses. Not too harsh of a scrub. The scent is a bit too harsh for me. But overall one of my go to products
My skin is very sensitive and this is the only cleanser I will use. Never dries my face out or causes blemishes! I've been using it for years.
I absolutely adore this scrub I have been using the same product for sure now and it always treats my skin wonderfully. Definitely stays empty.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos