St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My favorite scrub that works well and is super affordable! It has a great smell and doesn't dry my face out. I use this a couple times a week.
I have been using this scrub since I was 15 and 10 years later, I still use it! It is a great mild exfoliator and works for all kinds of skin!
I really like how it gently cleans my face. It smells amazing and leaves my skin smelling really nice. I could never go without this product.
This is my favorite soap. It clears up my skin in just a week, and my skin is prone to breakouts. It's great if you have problem skin like me!
I've been using this product for a long time. No complaints. It's gentle on my skin and is fairly simple to apply and remove. It's inexpensive.
Works like a charm❤😍 very cheap and does the job! Not harsh on skin, very light.... makes your face feel so good ecspecially with a scrub brush
I've been using this scrub for years, nothing can beat the cleansing effect that it has. I would give 4 stars if I had too. I recommend it. :)
Love this product! I tend to get dry and flaky skin as well as oiliness and this does the trick. It exfoliates my skin without breaking me out.
It's an alright face scrub. I like the way it leaves my face feeling but thats about it. It makes my face soft but doesn't clear any breakouts
This is great! It helps keep my skin clean and doesn't hurt when washing your face with it. I use it 3x a week and it keeps my skin very clear.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos